From 2012 to 2016 I was the spokesperson for this internationally-sold bourbon. I operated as its chief storyteller, content creator, and was given the moniker of “cultural bloodhound.”
• Structured brand strategy around client’s desire to connect cocktails and craftspeople.
• Created all social calendars and content strategies.
• Facilitated the operations and upkeep of our channels on a daily basis.
• Developed a network of influencers around specific targets for the marketplace.
• Strategically developed techniques to digitally and experientially motivate our consumers.
• Collaborated across departments and with a large inter-agency team to coordinate our efforts.
• Handled a multi-national spirits brand's highly secured legal approvals process.
• Wrote and photographed over 330 blog and 1,500 social media posts of original content.
• Built social media following from zero to 90,000 users across platforms.
Hosted Landmark Theater commercials and YouTube series featuring makers and bartenders.
Planned and hosted national events alongside 60 local makers, garnering 300,000 impressions.